Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Peacock Side Tiara - Ukrasni rajf u obliku pauna

*** Copper wire side tiara, peacock shaped and decorated with crystal beads, Japanese delica beads and bugle beads, oxidized for a vintage look. My inspiration for this tiara came from the book " Japanese cut & use stencils " by Ten Menten and Theodore Menten. When I sew the peacock silhouette I immediately loved the idea, I only had to work out how to put it in wire. There I made a few drawings and generally tried to stick to the "plan", but the final outcome was the slight variation of one of the drawings and something that I thought would be the best at the moment.

Symbolism of the peacock - generally, they represent: glory, vision, spirituality, awakening, immortality, refinement, incorruptibility, etc. You can also find some interesting interpretations at the following links: 








2 comments:

  1. Draga moja, ovo je savršenstvo!!!! Fantastično....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))), drago mi je da ti se svidja! Hvala puno:)

    ReplyDelete