Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Going offline

Starseed jewelry went one little step forward - the new line has all been made from the selection of worlds best beads - Toho, Miyuki and Jablonex . There is only one major change - the promotional material will be available offline only. 


If you'd like to get the copy of catalog with new styles, send me an email with inquiry. The new customers will be asked to identify themselves, please, be prepared to complete the form.  


I want to thank all the customers who choose Starseed jewelry, for their trust and support.  


I wish everybody a very Happy New Year!


Yours truly,


Milica



8 comments:

  1. Jedva cekam da vidim sta radis s perlicama. Iskreno verujem da ce biti uspešno kao i sa žicom.

    Kiss, Olgica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cao Olgice:))! Nastavljam da radim sa zicom i perlcicama, jedino sto su ove perlice stvarno prvoklasne, prelepih boja, tekstura, sve su uniformne ( ne bacim pola kao kod ovih obicnih, staklenih ).

    Kiss back to you:))!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful i like jewelery very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milice imaš jednu nagradicu na mom blogu :)
    LP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oho! Hvala ti Miki na nagradici:)))! Nadam se da cu ukapirati kako se objavljuje i salje dalje:))!

    Pozz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely work you do. I used to wear more jewelry, but since I've retired, I only wear earrings (won't leave home without them). I made my own jewelry for a while. When I moved last year, I gave almost all of it away. I enjoyed creating jewelry, but I enjoy writing more. You have a real gift. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this wonderful comment:)! I want to take more time to have a careful look at your blog. Would like to know what you write about:)! Thanks once again:)!

    ReplyDelete