Saturday, September 19, 2009

Autumn in Belgrade - Jesen u Beogradu


* And another beautiful day for a weekend. I took a walk with my sister at Friendship Park and Ušće and took this shots. Only when I put them on my computer I realized what a color, shape and texture firework it was. It would also make a wonderful inspirational pictures, especially for jewelry designers. Later I will upload some more on my Flickr gallery, you may check that too:).

* I još jedan prelep dan za vikend. Sa sestrom sam se prošetala po Parku Prijateljstva i Ušću i slikala ove slike. Tek kad sam ih prenela na kompjuter shvatila sam kakav je to vatromet boja, oblika i tekstura. Takođe mogu da posluže i kao izvor inspiracije, naročito za dizajnere nakita. Kasnije ću dodati još slika u moju galeriju na Flickr-u, pa možete i to da proverite ako želite:).

2 comments:

  1. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)! Thanks so much for the visit and for the encouraging comment, it means a lot! I know about your website with engagement rings, I went crazy about some styles:)!
    See you around!

    ReplyDelete