Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Nashira" Bracelet - "Nashira" narukvica



* What is happening!?? I keep getting involunarily vintage pieces! This bracelet looks totaly.. not vintage, it looks ancient! When I look at it I think of Roman Empire and names like Livia, Agrippina, even further, Cleopatra! Nashira sounds orienatal, but it's a star name. Somehow, it looks better on hand than when layed at table. Still have to make matching earrings and will post it as soon as I make it.

* Sta se to desava!?? I dalje dobijam "starinske" komade nakita bez ucesca sopstvene volje. Ova narukvica izgleda totalno.. ne starinski, izgleda prastaro! Kad god je pogledam pomislim na Rimsko carstvo i imena kao sto su Livia, Agripina, cak i Kleopatra! Nashira zvuci orijentalno, ali je to ime zvezdane konstelacije! I nekako bolje izgleda na ruci nego kad se samo polozi na sto. Jos treba da napravim odgovarajuce mindjusice koje cu postovati cim budu gotove.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the matching earrings :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog post, This is interesting,but few days before i saw beautiful Engagement Rings, Gold rings and must visit this you will also be surprised to see such a beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you David. www.sylviasantiques.com is an excellent jewelry site, thank you for the link.
    I'd pick Item #20238, definitly my favorite:)!

    ReplyDelete